For All OUR Kids!
By donating today, your Club can join others in the mission to “Help Optimists Help Kids!” Give $365 unrestricted and earn this year’s Club banner patch!
3 Services provided to the Club
- Club Grant Program
- Pass Through Program
- Club Campaign Fund
6 Reasons to donate $365 to OI
- Awarded 20 grants to Clubs yearly since 2010 for new charitable projects.
- Pays 3% simple interest on Club Campaign Funds.
- All Club services are at no cost to Clubs.
- Clubs giving at least $365 unrestricted can cast one vote in the OIF board election.
- Provide Clubs with Honor, Memorial, and Veteran patches as well as dollar per member patches.
- Meets the Better Business Bureau’s (BBB) Wise Giving Alliance Standards for charitable accountability
5 Ways to Collect $365
- Ask every Member to donate $1 a week
- Hold a fundraiser specifically for OIF
- Create a “Fines” jar for each meeting, charging a quarter per offense (swearing, tardiness, absences)
- Auction off unwanted household items (clothes, furniture, appliances)
- Ask your Club Treasurer to work the $365 into the budget