- Purpose of the funds must be charitable and must support literary, educational or charitable programs of the Club.
- Currently 3% simple Interest.
- Fund must be established for a minimum of three (3) months before withdrawal may be processed.
- Maximum fund balance is unlimited.
- Minimum fund balance of $500 before a withdrawal may be requested.
- Minimum withdrawal from fund is $500.
- Withdrawals are requested in writing by the Club Campaign contact person. The principal is paid out first before the Interest.
- To meet auditor’s requirements, request for withdrawal must be in writing and match the charitable purpose for which the fund was established.
- This campaign is separate from all Optimist International Foundation programs and no prior contributions may be attributed to the Club Campaign Fund.
- Contributions must be designated by the Donor on check or attached paperwork for the Club Campaign Fund at the time of remittance.
- Please make check payable to Optimist International Foundation.
- The funds are restricted for Club’s Campaign Fund only.
- No Individual or Club recognition is given for Club Campaign gifts.
Advantages to Clubs
1. Contributors can make tax-deductible gifts to Optimist International Foundation designated for local Club projects and programs.
2. Quarterly report from Optimist International Foundation.
3. Means to accumulate funds for a special program or project.
4. Means to attract funds from outside of membership.
Advantages to OIF
A way to assist Clubs in obtaining tax-deductible donations to support local projects and programs